If you love Excel, and want to expand your horizons a bit, there are a couple of great opportunities for you to learn something new, beyond Excel features and formulas. Are you ready for an adventure?
(color Collection Adult Boys For Gift Model 18 1 Model Car Sports Muscle Model Car Casting Die Car model SHLIN-Car Alloy bluee) ioel8bcc103223-New toy
It's been a long time since the last Excel roundup, so here's a new one! Check out these Excel links and articles, and I'm sure you'll find a few interesting things to read.
- Hot wheels Jungle Rally 5-Pack W4250
- Brown Ivory Medium Mystery House Steampunk Lady Dress
- Magnetic Stick N Stack SHAPE MAGS set of 8 12x3 long Magnetic tile, Creates Bridges Tunnels and much more
- color12 60 x70 Inch cat Blanket Anchor,Ships Boats and Helms Cartoon Ocean Old School Transportation Design,bluee Pale bluee and White Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- ETbotu V911 V912 V913 V915 Helicopter Parts Transmitter for RC Models Helicopter Accessories Left Hand
- FG Modellsport Rear tuning disk brake set
- Mega Bloks FMG06 Construx Call of Duty Specialist Outrider
- Warmfamily Star,Lightweight Blanket,Stars in Rainbow colors Galaxy Milky Way Theme Teen Girls Room Nursery Print 60 x36 ,Super Soft and Comfortable,Suitable for Sofas,Chairs,beds
- Little Folk Visuals LFF-703 Five Speckled Frogs Felt Figures for Flannel Board Stories
- Pushfocourag Fashion 1080P WiFi FPV Camera GPS Positioning Altitude Hold RC Quadcopter Toy 5
- Fire Emblem 0 Cipher Card Game Booster Part 2 Sakura B02-012SR
- Hornby Railroad GWR, 2721 Class, 0-6-0PT, 2779
- RC Airplane Aircraft 2826kv1900 Electric Motor with 30A Speed Controller for DIY RC Quadcopter Multicopter Drone Helicopter
- Pokemon TCG Sun & Moon Guardians Rising Booster Box
- Leave Patoral ofa Over Lip-reitant etional Elati Full ofa Towel for Lig Room 1 2 3 4-eater olor 10, 1eater 90-140m
- Crown Sporting Goods Six Player Deluxe Croquet Set with Sturdy Black Carrying Bag
- Enjoyer Metal Black Tripod Close Up Magic Table Magic Tricks Magician Table Stage Accessories Easy To Carry
- Qingdao cultural materials 1 32 balludekotlaseries No.39 Chuyu retsu Yoshi's Corps large-scale tank lorry trailer plastic model
- Sterling Silver Citrine and Diamond Accent Open Halo Heart Ring Size 8
- FeiNianJSh Unisex Wool DIY Fedora Steampunk Top Hat Hat Millinery Steampunk Goggles For Women Men (color 5, Size 59CM)
- Siku - Three axle Tipping Trailer 1 32 Farmer Series
- LEGO City Police 60069 Swamp Police Station
- The Survivor Tapestry Needlepoint Canvas (Fireman & Cat) - 74cm x 48cm
- Trademark Fine Art Morning Bloom Ix
On Twitter this week, David Napoli asked us – What top Excel tip would you teach in a class? David is planning an Excel class, and has most of the content ready, but wanted ideas from other people who have taught similar courses. What are your top Excel tips for beginners?
Last week, someone asked if I could stop zipping the sample Excel files that you can download from my website. Well, I thought about it carefully, and decided to leave things as they are. Excel helped me decide, and you can get the macro that I used, to list all Excel files with dates and sizes.
You can add a UserForm to your Excel file, so it's easy for people to enter data, without going to the table where the historical data is stored. Usually, I add a worksheet button that opens the form. But, with a simple macro, you can show Excel UserForm automatically, when workbook opens.
How can you get the last number in an Excel column? I needed to do that in one of my sample files, so here's the formula that I used. Then, someone asked me how to get the last item (text or number) from a column, so there's a formula for that too.
Set up a Master sheet in your workbook, and add month sheets automatically, based on that Master sheet. The new sheets will be named for the month and year, in yyyy_mm format.
Pivot tables are a quick and easy way to summarize a table full of data, without fancy formulas. Occasionally though, things can go wrong. Today we'll figure out why you might see errors in pivot table totals or subtotals, when all the item amounts look fine. Continue reading "Errors in Pivot Table Totals"
In the good old days of Excel, you could change a workbook setting, and see a preview picture of the file contents, before you opened it. That feature was available in Excel's Open window, but has disappeared in newer versions of Excel. Here's how to see Preview Pictures, and a warning about using them.
If you've purchased a copy of my UserForms for Data Entry kit, there's a new bonus for you -- the UserForm Builder (UFB) add-in. Watch the video below, to see how it works, and download the latest version of the kit, to try it out.