If you love Excel, and want to expand your horizons a bit, there are a couple of great opportunities for you to learn something new, beyond Excel features and formulas. Are you ready for an adventure?
4PXR 4PLS 4PV FUTABA Generic 7PX Remote Black Wheel Hand Alloy Aluminum Control apfq8bcc84189-New toy
It's been a long time since the last Excel roundup, so here's a new one! Check out these Excel links and articles, and I'm sure you'll find a few interesting things to read.
- Disney Pixar CARS TOON Exclusive 148 Die Cast Car 3Pack Mater on the Moon Moon Mater, Autonaut McQueen Impala XIII by
- Dogeared Women's Life is Magial Unicorn Reminder Necklace Sterling Silver One Size
- Yu-Gi-Oh The Secret Forces Booster Pack [Sealed]
- Whole 10PCS Of XT60 XT-60 Male Female Bullet Connectors Plugs Dean Connector T plug For ESC RC lipo battery helicopter 50pairs xt60
- Black 36 Elegant Professional OL Women's shoes With High-heeled Pointed shoes High Heels Ladies Fashion Slim High-heeled fashionable
- Madame Alexander Angelina Ballerina Periwinkle Tutu Doll by Madame Alexander
- 15.40 x 14.00 mm Swarovski Crystals 1119080 Fancy Stones 4884 MM 15,4X 14,0 CRYSTAL RED MAGMA F, 72 Pieces
- Fenteer Plastic Foldable Chair Folding Step Stool with Back Portable for Kids in Kitchen Garden Lightweight - Green-L
- Trademark Fine Art WAG16189-C1414GG Forest Cameo VII by June Erica Vess, 14x14
- Trademark Fine Art Morning Sanctuary by Sheila Finch, 14x14
- Princess Girls bike- purple 20 inch wheel Bicycle with basket - Suitable for AGE 5-12 YEARS OL D- Height 3' 10 - 4' 6
- Riverboat Gaming Champion Folding Poker Table Top in bluee Speed Cloth and Faux Leather Armrest 180cm
- Balance Bikes Kids, Lightweight Training Bicycle for Boy 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Year Olds, No Pedal, Foam Tires, Yellow
- BLWX - Wooden Folding Step Stool For Adults Kitchen Solid Wood Folding Step Up Ladder Footstool Multifunction bluee Small Stool Bench Step stool (color C)
- Ann & Andy Andy Winter (japan import)
- Unicel C5434 Filter Cartridge for 58 Sq. Ft. Pacific Marquis
- 4 Shelves Military Challenge Coin Curio Stand Rack w UV Pro
- Jordan Flight Luxe Mens Style 919715-005 Size 11.5 M US
- Lexibook Weather Station Meteo Clock Traditional Wooden
On Twitter this week, David Napoli asked us – What top Excel tip would you teach in a class? David is planning an Excel class, and has most of the content ready, but wanted ideas from other people who have taught similar courses. What are your top Excel tips for beginners?
Last week, someone asked if I could stop zipping the sample Excel files that you can download from my website. Well, I thought about it carefully, and decided to leave things as they are. Excel helped me decide, and you can get the macro that I used, to list all Excel files with dates and sizes.
You can add a UserForm to your Excel file, so it's easy for people to enter data, without going to the table where the historical data is stored. Usually, I add a worksheet button that opens the form. But, with a simple macro, you can show Excel UserForm automatically, when workbook opens.
How can you get the last number in an Excel column? I needed to do that in one of my sample files, so here's the formula that I used. Then, someone asked me how to get the last item (text or number) from a column, so there's a formula for that too.
Set up a Master sheet in your workbook, and add month sheets automatically, based on that Master sheet. The new sheets will be named for the month and year, in yyyy_mm format.
Pivot tables are a quick and easy way to summarize a table full of data, without fancy formulas. Occasionally though, things can go wrong. Today we'll figure out why you might see errors in pivot table totals or subtotals, when all the item amounts look fine. Continue reading "Errors in Pivot Table Totals"
In the good old days of Excel, you could change a workbook setting, and see a preview picture of the file contents, before you opened it. That feature was available in Excel's Open window, but has disappeared in newer versions of Excel. Here's how to see Preview Pictures, and a warning about using them.
If you've purchased a copy of my UserForms for Data Entry kit, there's a new bonus for you -- the UserForm Builder (UFB) add-in. Watch the video below, to see how it works, and download the latest version of the kit, to try it out.