- Information Sharing. DNS-OARC provides a trusted, shared platform to allow the DNS operations community to share information and data. Stringent confidentiality requirements and secure communications mean that proprietary information can be shared on a bilateral basis.
- Operational Characterization. As Internet traffic levels continue to grow, the demand on root and other key nameservers will outgrow the current infrastructure: this year's DDoS attack traffic levels will become next year's steady state load. DNS-OARC measures the performance and load of key nameservers and publish statistics on both traffic load and traffic type (including error types).
- Workshops. DNS-OARC organizes semi-annual workshops where members and the public are invited to give presentations on timely topics relevant to DNS both operations and research.
- Analysis. Leading researchers and developers provide long-term analysis of DNS performance and post-mortems of attacks so that institutional learning occurs. A well-provisioned system allows members to upload traces and logs, and to perform their own analysis.
- Tools and Services. As vulnerabilities and DNS problems come to light, DNS-OARC develops publicly available tools and services to assist with highlighting, diagnosing, and remedying such problems.
- Pink Watercolour Flower 90th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
Read about the latest releases and features added to dsc, dsc-datatool and dnsjit, feedback request around DSC + Grafana and a new dnsjit example on how to analyze queries with responses. [ Full blog post ] 10pcs Lot Metal Motor Gear 17T Pinion 3.175mm 0088 for WLtoys 12428 12423 1 12 RC Car Crawler Short Course Truck Spare Parts Black
Read about the latest releases and features added to our software over the last couple of months. [ LBDOL Reborn Baby Doll Boy Realistic Soft Silicone Babies Lifelike Toddler Newborn Magnetic Mouth 22inch bluee Outfit ]
Last Development Update for 2018 featuring updates to dnscap, our CI environment and details on the next development for DSC - query/response time statistics! [ Read More ] Happy holidays and have an awesome 2019!
The 30th DNS-OARC Workshop will take place at the Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand, on May 12th and 13th, 2019, hosted by ICANN.
(Note that several co-located meetings are taking place immediately prior to the DNS-OARC Workshop, including the GDD Industry Summit, May 6th-9th, the Registrations Operations Workshop, May 9th, and the ICANN DNS Symposium, May 10th-11th.)
The following individuals were re/elected to the OARC Board for 2-year terms:
- Jacques Latour (CIRA)
- George Michaelson (APNIC)
- Jaromir Talir (CZ.NIC)
OARC would like to congratulate the successful candidates, and thank Paul Ebersman for being willing to stand for election.
All 3 of the AGM special resolutions, and the resolutions to approve the 2017 Audited Financial Statements and 2017 AGM Minutes were passed unopposed, including the necessary quorate super-majority required for Special Resolution 1 to amend the Bylaws.
2018 OARC AGM
The DNS-OARC 2018 Annual General Meeting will take place on the 14th October in the afternoon of the OARC29 Workshop, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
With the release of drool version 1.99.2 (and dnsjit v0.9.5) and a tool-chain called respdiff it is now possible to replay a PCAP and do analysis of the responses found in the PCAP with those received from the replay. Check Trick Or Treat - Halloween Party Photo Booth Props Kit - 20 Count for details.